|Kensington Gardens, Jesselton, Penang|
Call our sales professionals : Max Wong +60 16 412 5582 Edwin Ong +6012 402 3155 Cheng Li Pin +6012 514 0836...
|TROPICANA THE RESIDENCES @ KLCC|
Henry Butcher Real Estate Penang is pleased to announce its appointment as the Sole & Exclusive Marketing Agent,...
|Moulmein Rise Luxury Suites, Penang|
Moulmein Rise, luxury suites located in the heart of Pulau Tikus, Penang. Location : 5 mins walk to Gurney...
|Setia V Residence, Gurney Drive|
There are those who live, and those who live well. At Setia V Residences, you’ll take your place among an...
|The Coastal, Batu Maung, Penang|
LIfe is complete at The Coastal. An integrated development at the futuristic award-winning Southbay City. The...
|The Rice Miller City Residences & Hotel|
The Rice Miller City Residences & Hotel, located in the heart of George Town Unesco Heritage Site...
|Rice Miller City Residences|
|The One, Penang Cyber City|
CAPTURING IMAGINATION REALIZING DREAMS Unique, Unequaled and cutting edge, The One is gearing up to be one of the...
|One One Eight @ Island Plaza|
One One Eight @ Island Plaza A Seamless Style of Living 118 @ Island Plaza takes its cue from the energy, vivacity...
|New high-end luxury condominium in Penang island|
We are most delighted to inform you that once again the successful annual The Star Property Fair 2011 is back.
THE STAR, Malaysia’s leading English daily in collaboration with Henry Butcher Malaysia Penang, will be organising its annual The Star Property Fair from 21 – 24 July, 2011. This annual property exhibition offers prospective property investors with one of the largest showcase of choice properties in Penang.
The fair promises to be more exciting this year. The exhibition will showcase new and “yet to be revealed” real estate developments and the ever popular free public forums. A round table discussion with industry is being organized as a prelude to the fair.
Since its inception in 2003, The Star’s Property Fair has continued to reinvent itself to be the most sought after event in the Northern region of Malaysia.
With new elements being introduced annually, the most prestigious fair in the Northern region never failed to dazzle both exhibitors and visitors alike.
With the overwhelming success of The Star’s Property Fair last year, the committee of the event aims higher to include different dimension to the fair.
Amongst other, the following are in our plan:
- A more comprehensive showcase of foreign properties
- Talks and forums pertaining to investment in foreign properties
Why are we incorporating this foreign “element”?
- It will be the first of its kind in the Northern region. Never, has any fair dedicate a section solely for foreign properties.
- Penangnites are prudent and ardent property investors.
- There is an influx of people in Malaysia, particularly Penang, who are hungry for information pertaining to foreign properties as some have children studying overseas while others are thinking of migration or just for pure investment purposes.
- We intend to act as a gateway for international players to penetrate the regional market and a window for local investors to view global properties.
Why were we successful?
- New elements introduced yearly to make the fair exciting and refreshing.
- Most publicised property fair in the Northern region. Extensive publicity in various media to reach out to a wide range of market:
o PRINT: The Star newspaper – the leading English daily in Malaysia.
o RADIO: Three leading radio stations – RedFM (English), Suria FM (Malay) and 988 (Chinese).
o ONLINE: StarProperty Portal and Star Online.
- Informative talks/forum by renowned gurus and professionals in the industry.
- Exciting games/contest with lots of prizes to be won.
Date: 21 – 24 July, 2011
Venue: G Hotel & Gurney Plaza
Moved to the more affluent G Hotel and Gurney plaza in 2009 based on the change in tastes, preferences, values and attitudes of today’s consumers.
Exhibitors: Approximately 20 of the biggest names in Penang’s property market in 2010.
Visitors: More affluent visitors.
Estimated 10,000 per day in 2010.
Sales: RM80 million in 2010.